Friday, June 6, 2008

time is flying

7 more months to go!!!! pack your bags.. its almost wedding time! Everyone keeps asking me, "how the wedding planning going???" and it makes me feel more pressure. :P Anyway, I guess the planning is coming along pretty well. I hired my wedding coordinator for the day-of-coordination. Her name is Katrina McCullum and her price was more reasonable than everybody else who wanted to charge me $1000.00 for one stinking day.. She was also more organized and more professional than the others.. her website is at www.madeofhonorweddings.com.

I also finally ordered my invitations from TheAmericanWedding website. Theyre a little more modern than the traditional invitation you see.. and a little more graphic.. gotta have my artsy flaire in there.. lol.. i love 'em.. they are perfect! And they carry out the black and white theme I have going... I'm still thinking about adding a pink ribbon around it.. check it out!


I also ordered my cake topper.. which im probably gonna modify a little bit.. its A for Alvaro which is going to be my last name.. weird i tell you! Anyway.. its a cursive A thats reflective like a mirror.. i plan on adding some rhinestones to give it more bling :) its funny that word bling.. it was ghetto when the song came out, but now you hear older women and men use that term.. :D

Ok well I guess thats it for now.. I'm meeting with a potential florist today.. thats the one thing thats been super hard to find because I'm looking for something cheap, but still nice at the same time... I heard publix does flowers??? maybe i should check that out.. I do love me some publix.. and publix chicken.. ok im hungry.. talk to yalls laters..


Cheryl Sango.. Soon to be Cheryl Alvarol.. lol ( Joseph and I used to joke about my future name and say it in a hick voice.. cheryl alvarol..)

No comments: