Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses... CHECK!

I finally made a decision about the dreaded bridesmaid dresses... and i'm happy with it... Hope you guys like it as much as i do! :) and now presenting.. my bridesmaid dress!!!


I think i tried on at least 30 different dresses with my moh, sister, and by myself.. and i know this is the best choice.. its classic, flattering, and is reusable... I hate to have someone spend 150+ on something they cant use again.. atleast this can be worn again.. :) For the MOH i plan on adding maybe a crystal brooch to the back or front of the dress... The bridesmaid flowers are probably going to be different shades of pink and cream and my color scheme for the reception is going to be black, white, and different shades of pink! i'm soooooo excited now!!!!! its finally starting to come together..


I also met with a potential photographer today.. Kristen Morgan from Lanierstar photography. She was very sweet.. i also was able to meet her cutie of a son named jet.. She hasnt officially done any weddings yet so that makes me kind of hesitant.. so, i still plan to meet another photographer on monday, Amy Barry from Capturingreallife.com.. I'll be able to see some of Kristen's wedding photos after March 29 so i guess i will be able to choose my photographer then.. im sure it will be between these two! okay.. well.. gtg wash my face.. ive been breaking out lately.. sucks.. that is my worst nightmare.. To have the hugest pimple on my face on the wedding day.. Please Lord.. do not let that happen!!!!!! lol





ok..good night!





Cheryl

No comments: