Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wedding on the Brain

I had the worst and funniest dream last night! I dreamt that I just found out I was getting married that day and I had to do my hair myself and scrounge around my house for all my wedding accessories.. and my hair was so ugly and my jewelery didn't match.. and at the end someone was like.. hey your weddings in 9 months... hahah.. hopefully the real wedding day won't be like that! just thought i'd share my dream! Going to David's bridal to try on more bridesmaids dresses. I like the dresses at Alfred Angelo and I actually found some cute choices.. unfortunately.. they don't have the color I want! :( But we shall see.. If the dresses at david's don't turn out.. i guess it will be Robin's Egg Blue for the wedding... with some greens and whites and black as the accent.. Welp, have a great saturday! Today is going to be 85 degrees!!!! WHAT?! thats florida for you!


Cheryl

No comments: