Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Official wedding website

Hi guys! Just wanted to update you all. This morning I made an official wedding website for joseph and I. Visit www.mywedding.com/cherylandjoseph when you get the chance. I'm still in the process of putting more info in so check back for updates! I have one more thing to update.. Joseph and I got a new kitten. Her name is Honey.. So with our two cats they are called Sunny and Honey.. lol.. I thought he'd hate her, but shes hissing more at him. All Sunny likes to do is eat her food and search through her litter box! heehee..





DAY #1:




I kept her in a seperate room. They touched paws under the doorway.






DAY#2:




Their first encounter


Sunny needed a bird's eye view of his new prey!

Tolerating eachother... so far!


DAY#3:


Honey.. Relaxing in the sunlightDon't be fooled by her cuteness... She had a hissing and growling session a few seconds after Sunny smelled her...



So far there hasn't been too bad of a fight between them. Sunny is so cool.. he just smells her, stares at her from afar, and eats her food.. but any time he gets close... smack, hiss, growl is all she gives him.. sunny's getting no love from honey!


I don't blame her.. he's a big fat cat bully.. he probably looks like a giant to her... alright! hope you enjoyed my cat stories.. till next time!

love,
Cheryl

No comments: