Saturday, March 8, 2008

long time no blog

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating you much lately. ive been busy working! gotta make those dollar dollar bills yall.. lol.. welp, new updates for you guys include the fact that my photographer backed out.. :/ So, i'm in search of another one.. I have an appointment to meet a photographer named Kristen Morgan.. She owns Lanierstar photography. They currently specialize in children, family, and couples photography, but are expanding into weddings.. She just started doing weddings so her prices are really cheap! I hope it works out... Check out her website.. http://www.lanierstar.com/

I do have some good news though! I found a church to do the wedding at. It's going to take place at San Juan Del Rio Catholic Church.. It's about 17min from my house so thats a plus.. its pretty nice.. i havent been inside yet though, but I heard it was just built about 2 years ago.. its also right along St. Johns River. To see how the church looks visit: http://www.sjdrparish.org/main.htm

I've also chosen wedding colors! I'm going to to a watermelon pink for the bridesmaid dresses.. different shades of pink for the tables and other decorations with accents of gold.. whatcha think?! Example from martha stewart..



So thats all I have soo far... Charlene (MOH) and I are going to try on bridesmaid dresses on Monday.. so hopefully we have some luck with that! Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)



No comments: