Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can't fall asleep!

Ok.. so i've already watched "A walk to remember" on tv for like the trillionth time, I played with my makeup, played with my new hair do, drank some water, searched through everyones page on myspace and i still cannot go to sleep!!!! ahh..


So, what better thing to do than post on my wedding blog.. yay :)


So like i was saying.. I got my hair cut today! i love it.. i went to the hairdresser that cuts my moms hair and my moms hair has been looking pretty good for the last couple of weeks, so i thought i'd give her a try! i have never found a hairdresser i like.. and i like her! She's young and knows the styles that are in.. she shampooed my hair good and even did a great blow dry and style.. i felt like a million bucks when i left there.. so much that i just kept flipping my hair around and staring in every mirror i passed while i was shopping in the mall.. lol.. And another great thing is that she can do updos and wedding do's.. that sort of thing.. so i think i found my stylist to do my hair for the wedding! yay.. one more thing that i can cross off my list...



I've already been looking online at some different hair styles.. At first I wanted to put my hair in a low chignon aka bun.. :P and have a side swept bang but i think i might keep my hair down because I have soooooo much hair... but we'll see what she can do.. She also wanted to see a picture of my dress that way she could match the hair to the dress. I like that she pays attention to detail! just like me :) So here are a couple of hairstyles I like!



This is initially the kind of hair do i wanted.. but i think the bun might overpower my dress.. lol.. because with my hair it would be more like a loaf of bread than a bun :P
and this is the hairstyle i think might work better.. its cute and will make use of all the hair i have.. it looks very hollywood too.. i likes!This is the back of jessica simpsons head.. i like how they placed more than one hair clip.. and how its really flowy and pretty..I also wanted to find a broche(sp?) to put in my hair.. this hair do is cute too.. but im scared my head would look humongeousI love how they did this chignon.. its really intricate and looks muy elegante!I was also thinking about putting flowers in my hair.. not this many though.. I think flowers make the look really soft and feminine..
Heres another chignon with the side swept bang.. this would probably be how it will look like on me since shes asian and all.. jk..lol JLO with a bee hive.. its cute.. but kind of high!I also love this look.. its cute.. but maybe not formal enough??? we'll see.. of all the looks which one do you think will look best on me????? im so excited to have the trial run.. i love getting pampered.. like today i could of fell asleep while i was getting my hair did.. and the whole time i was thinking, "i wish i never had to work and had a lot of money so i can do this all day!" lol... hmm.. if joseph gets rich that might be a reality someday.. except i would still work a couple of days ;)

No comments: